Monday, January 25, 2010

Perhaps a Case of the Mondays

I don't feel like writing.

Nothing has me worked up. Perhaps this blog writing so regularly is a little too therapeutic, or maybe I'm too busy to focus on things between work, reading Youth in Revolt and watching "Lost."

My cat's aren't being so annoying right now. A few days ago they decided to start crying outside the door at six AM in order to be let inside the bedroom. My solution to that was to turn up the fan to drown out the sound. I haven't heard a peep since.

I just saw the movie "The Queen." I never realized the Queen was so snobbish and self centered. Then again, she is a queen, what else am I too expect? That she would be charismatic, charming and a prankster?

Oh man, now I'm going to have Britain all over my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment